Austel Cabling License

In 1995, I earned an Austel Cabling License. This allowed me to wire up my first house to australian standards.

in later years, this became an ACA (Australian Communications Authority) License and now its been decentralised into many seperate agencies that can certify people. I don’t know what will happen to this next as they don’t seem to be able to leave it alone.

Leave a Reply