In Episode 1 of Treading Lightly, Kevin and Jason introduce themselves and discuss what got them interested in green issues. Treading Lightly is a discussion about how we interact with the worlds environment. This week we talk about;
- How disturbing articles in New Scientist magazine got Jason thinking about green issues.
- The good work Animals Asia is doing with their Moon Bear rescue, and Doctor Dog programs
- Believe it or not, George Bush creates the world’s largest ever marine sanctuary
- Kevin discusses his Toyota Prius Hybrid and whether or not he should buy the new hybrid Lexus.
- And we realize that Tim Flannery’s Book “The Weather Makers” while being an excellent book may not be good bed time reading!
Any questions you would like to have discussed or feedback on the show, you can email us here or call (02) 42270001 in Australia and +61 2 4227 0001 from everywhere else!